Sunday, February 11, 2007

Counting the Days

Did you notice the little banner up there? Yea, that one. The one that is counting down the days until our cruise. Less than two weeks away and I can’t wait!

Of course, I am nowhere near ready. That New Year’s resolution to lose weight before the cruise? Um, didn’t happen. Which creates a domino effect – I have not bought any cute new summer clothes and I have not tried on any of last year’s shorts and skirts. So, I haven’t packed anything.

I love vacations, but I hate packing for them. I always forget something and when your destination is a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean, it can be hard to find a Wal-Mart.
I also have to pack for the kids, who aren’t going with us. They will be staying at their wonderful aunt’s house for a week. It doesn’t get much better.

Which brings me back to – Who cares about ten extra pounds?! I’m going to be in the sunny Caribbean in 13 days. I’ll just forget to pack the camera.

2 comments:

uggs outlet said...

Happy everyday!!!

slippers and sandals said...

good post,thank you for you