Monday, February 19, 2007

A Bowl of Mush

I’ve officially re-entered my boring housewife life. I feel like I’m no longer on top of things. I’m all out of notable quotes and witty one-liners. My mind has MUSHED. I no longer search the internet as research for my papers or to look for cool things to teach in the classroom. I merely read blogs and shop for cute shoes.

I guess that’s why I didn’t know that the universe was changing time!!!!

So know you know, too. Daylight Savings Time is being adjusted this year, on March 11th, and lifehacker tells you what electronic products will be affected by the early time change and offers downloads and solutions.

7 comments:

melissamae said...

im sure your brain isnt a bowl of mush..but if it is you can surely use the vacation in 5 days to let it get completely mushy!! enjoy the sunshine!

melissamae said...

so are you all tan and relaxed??

melissamae said...

she made left overs! but it was still fun! it hasnt aired yet, you can check on rachelrayshow.com look for leftovers. tell the kids i will be open spring break!! i will let you know hours. probably 10-6. See you soon.

melissamae said...

i took down the picture because it got corrupted or something it wouldnt load...

MDH said...

I doubt it Mom

uggs outlet said...

Nice post here. It does make senses, appreciate for sharing.

christian louboutin said...

on rachelrayshow.com look for leftovers. tell the kids i will be open spring break!! i will let you know hours. probably 10-6. See you soon.