Thursday, September 07, 2006

Summer Update

Is anyone still reading this blog? ‘Cause no one is writing it!

I have been neglectful, to say the least.

After a fun-filled summer, the twins went back to school earlier this week. Yippee!

Over the past few months I have stayed as far away from the computer as possible. Sure, I’ve checked my email regularly and I’ve shopped just as much, but I didn’t write a thing all summer and it felt GREAT!

Instead, the kids and I spent our time lounging on the beach, visiting a few pools, camping in Virginia, and we just got back from a weeklong trip to Florida. I had booked the FL trip to see the space shuttle Atlantis launch, but it was delayed due to Hurricane (T.S.) Ernesto. We visited Kennedy Space Center, and then spent the next four days deluged by the storm all the way up the east coast.
Oh well, we’ll try again next summer!

1 comment:

melissamae said...

you are such a great mom!! to plan a trip for them to see the spaceshuttle launch..thats so cool! i wish it had taken off while you guys were there!