Saturday, June 24, 2006

Clog Blog

I’ll admit it; I’m a shoe fanatic! I have amassed so many pairs of flip-flops already this summer that my husband doesn’t know when I’ve bought a new pair (that’s a good thing!). I have summer shoes in every size, shape, and color with ribbons, beads, sequins, etc.

So, what’s the point, you ask?
Well, my point is this; the one shoe you will never catch me wearing this summer is the Croc clog. I don’t care how brightly colored they are or how comfortable or easy to clean, or blah, blah ,blah. They’re ugly and they look stupid with anything you wear! And, are you kidding me, thirty dollars for 2 pieces of molded plastic?!

Give me a pair of flip-flops any day. They come in thousands of colors, they’re comfortable and even keep my leg and foot muscles toned. They’re easy to clean or you can just buy a new pair. But, the biggest pro for us flip-floppers – the chance to show off our pretty polished toes!

I think dooce would agree.

1 comment:

melissamae said...

david and melissa extremely agree!!!! those clogs are so disgusting!