Thursday, March 09, 2006

Where Have You Been?

I talked to my mom today and she commented that I hadn’t posted here in a few weeks. So, I apologize for the lack of postings.

During the last month, if I am on the computer at all, I am only looking for lesson plan ideas or submitting work to my dreadful Senior Seminar professor. Besides, I have nothing exciting to write about. Every day I am in my pajamas by seven and usually sound asleep by ten!

I’ve only lost a total of two pounds on WW. It is tough to lose when we’ve had 2 faculty breakfasts, 2 teacher birthdays, 4 student birthdays, a Valentine’s Day party, a class play party, Dr. Seuss’s birthday party, and a spring concert party all in one month!

I can’t wait for warmer weather so I can start biking and walking outside. The garage treadmill is getting SO boring! My latest iTunes downloads are “Dirty Little Secret” by AAR and “Bad Day” by Daniel Powter. Hmmm…wonder if there are hidden meanings in the songs people chose to download!

1 comment:

melissamae said...

glad to hear you are doing well. we are working down at art & soul trying to get ready for a new season...still up in the air about when we will be opening but i will keep you guys posted.