Thursday, March 30, 2006

6 Weeks and Counting

I can’t believe I’m going so long between posts! It really doesn’t seem like 3 weeks have passed.

The countdown has officially begun. My graduation is exactly 6 weeks away!!!!!

One of those weeks is Easter break and I’m off for a week before I graduate. So, that’s really the sad news. I have only twenty school days left with the twenty little beings that I have called “my kids” for the past few months. I choke up just thinking about it. I am going to just be a puddle of tears in May.

Cap and gowns came in last week and I was almost crying when I went to pay for mine. What is wrong with me?

I guess I can say that going back to school has been the most grueling thing I’ve ever done (remember, I am finishing 6 months earlier than originally planned). But I do believe that teaching is going to be one of the most rewarding jobs I’ve ever had.

OK, enough sobbing and sappiness for one day!

4 comments:

melissamae said...

so close!! i am so excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Disposable Camera

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»