Sunday, February 12, 2006

Free Fun Fonts

This is one for all my scrapbook friends out there and some teachers may be interested, too. Click here for a really cool site that has downloadable font templates from movie titles, TV, games, cars, and even candy.

The Price is Right font has inspired me to develop a game for my math (money) lesson plans. And don’t miss the Jeopardy or Survivor lettering!
There are even band logos for all my concert pages. I’ll finally be able to scrap those concert tickets. I’m going to do a family page with the Brady Bunch font, too.

But, I’m still trying to think of a way to use the PEZ font. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

melissamae said...

very fun! thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

How much fun is that? Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»