Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Like It, I REALLY Like It

I can’t believe how much I really like this job. I have wanted to be a teacher for so long and I was nervous that the whole student teaching experience would slap with the “real world” horrors of the teaching profession. But, I love it and I can’t wait to go back in the classroom each day.

Don’t get me wrong, there is a TON of work and I’m starting to feel a little overwhelmed and completely swamped. How many times have I yawned in the past 2 weeks????!! I’m completely wiped out at the end of the day.

I’m looking forward to a little R&R this weekend with my best girlfriends at our annual Super Bowl spa getaway. We’re scrapbookers and we’ll spend the whole weekend talking, scrapping, and eating. It’s like a big slumber party.

Check out the Dream Events website for Scrapbook Vacation Getaway information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»