Sunday, January 01, 2006

Welcome 2006


Happy New Year everyone!

I love the start of the New Year, a chance to start fresh and look forward!

My New Year’s resolutions:
  1. I want to organize everything in my life and to try to stay as organized as possible all year.  

  2. I want to eat right and exercise every day. Hopefully, this habit will start to rub off on my husband and children.

  3. I want to jump in headfirst and enjoy all of the new experiences that await me this year.

This year already promises to be very exciting. I will begin student teaching and my last college semester in two weeks! I will finally have the same spring break as my kids. I will graduate in May and go on a Bermuda cruise to celebrate! I will turn thirty-five (still not sure if that’s good or bad!). I will have my first summer off since junior high school and I will hopefully land a teaching job this fall!

What a year to look forward to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're 9 days closer to student teaching. How does that feel?

It's really an amazing experience, but I promise...it'll be nothing like teaching your own class. Both are difficult and rewarding; both will leave you awake at night worrying about mistakes you've made; both will make you think you've chosen the wrong profession.

But don't let me get you down. Do your absolute best, and don't forget to enjoy it.