Friday, January 06, 2006

Busy, Busy

January 6th and my New Year’s resolutions are still on track! I think this is a record for me.
I have been organizing my rear end off.
All the new toys have been put away, old junk has been packed up, and the kids’ rooms are spotless (this week). I’ve organized all of the CDs, videotapes, and DVDs in the house. ALL of our music is now on the computer and the videos are being digitized as well.

I now have a designated scrapbook area in my bedroom and the 1,000s of photos are being sorted and dated. I even organized my nail polish, make-up, and jewelry last night!

As I’ve said before, I have some major clean-freak issues. I bought lots of new gadgets at organize-everything.com and I watch all the home improvement and organizing shows. Check out HGTV’s organizing page for some great ideas.

Resolution #2 is going pretty well, but so far, I’m the only one in the family who is eating better. Luckily, ice cream isn’t my weakness because my husband and kids are still eating Ben and Jerry’s almost every night!

How is everyone else doing with their resolutions?

3 comments:

melissamae said...

thanks for sharing the links for organizing. hope you guys are doing well. its nice in ca 80 and really sunny.

melissamae said...

did the kids decide not to blog?

beacherteacher said...

Yes, the kids have quit the blogging world.
We'll try again later