Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Give Thanks

So are you completely caught up on the Grey’s Anatomy relationships? I am so addicted to this show that I can’t even wait for the DVR to tape it so I don’t have to sit through commercials. I don’t know about you, but I watch NOTHING live anymore. I love being able to fast-forward over commercials! Anyway, I stumbled across a few Grey’s Anatomy blogs on the ABC website. I personally love Grey Matter, written by the shows writers. It gives an insight into each episode, like where some of the storylines come from and why Callie is on the show?!
Anyone not watching Grey’s Anatomy? I suggest getting the first 2 seasons on DVD and catching yourself up this week before the Thanksgiving episode!

Yes, I am thankful for one good night of TV per week. I am also thankful for my beautiful children, my loving family, and thankful that my Christmas shopping is almost done (did you see the cool countdown above?)!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family!

No comments: