Sunday, June 04, 2006

Grad Week

My last entry was over Easter vacation?!?
So much has happened since then…where should I start?

Oh yeah, I graduated! I have never felt such a huge sense of relief. I graduated on Friday morning, May 12th, and then we had an awesome graduation party in Cape May later that night.
On Sunday, beacherhusband and I sailed out of New York harbor for a five-day cruise to Bermuda. We were total bums for 5 days. We ate, shopped, and slept a lot! I think I went through about six full semesters in only two years, with about 4 or 5 hours sleep every night, so I really needed the rest!

When we got home, I got right back into the swing of my busy life and started subbing every day. There is no job lined up yet, so I’ll sub until I at least land an interview.

With only two more weeks left of school, the kids and I are looking forward to our first summer off together! Memorial Day weekend was filled with gorgeous beach days, and we even had a close encounter with a couple of dolphins that were playing very close to the shore one afternoon. I never have my camera when I need it. I should look into one of those camera phones for just such an occasion.

3 comments:

melissamae said...

congratulations!! i am so excited for you!! sounds like the cruise is just what you needed.

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»