Friday, December 09, 2005

Lucy, You've got some 'splaining to do...

Okay, well I feel the need to explain that last entry (and in doing so, explain my ten day absence). This blog was created for a class assignment. The assignment required creation of a blog, eight blog entries, and several outside links. The due date was December 1st.

Notice that my last (number 8) entry was posted late on November 30th. Have I mentioned that I am an insane procrastinator?
Yes, there were light blue accents on my blog page that night, although they were gone the next day! Still trying to get to the bottom of that mystery.

The class has now moved on to creating web pages, which has diverted all of my attention from my blog baby. When my page is even close to looking the way I would like, I will post the link. Have I mentioned that I am also a bit of a perfectionist?

For now, I will try to keep up with my blog. I wasn’t a big fan of this blog stuff in the beginning, but now I’ve learned to like it. Life is about to get a lot more interesting—finals week, the holidays, student teaching 1st graders, and college graduation! I’ll try to write about it all here!

No comments: