Friday, November 25, 2005

2005 Christmas Card (Spoiler)

Here it is, the 2005 Christmas card photo!

We took the kids down to the beach a few weekends ago when the weather was still unseasonably warm. We had a great time! We were the only brave souls in bathing suits on the beach that day. We built a four foot tall sandman and even dipped our feet in the water!

For my friends and family this may spoil the annual surprise, but I think the photo turned out great this year and I was anxious to show it off!

For the techies, the picture was taken in black and white and the features were colorized using Print Shop Photo Pro. The finished product was then uploaded to Snapfish and my photo cards should arrive in about a week.

The real surprise will be how long it will actually take me to address and mail all the cards! Maybe I should have used a Happy New Year Sign!

1 comment:

melissamae said...

love the christmas card cant wait to get mine. alos the shopping link for coupons is way cool.